Friday, June 13, 2008

Liquid part 1

Liquid has been awesome so far! We had a great afternoon and evening, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I was going to give a brief update on the notes...but left my notes in the car and I'm the kind of person who's chained to my written notes - not my memory!
BUT... Leadership is liquid. We have to continually fill ourselves up so we can pour it out. And we have to pour on those we lead in the way they will best get it, not in the way that's best for us. Craig talked about 6.5 types of people that you lead and how you can (or can't) pour into each type.
Lots of other stuff that I have in my notes but not in my brain at 10:30pm and some great things to think about AND a very interesting non-conference experience. But I'll write about that in the next day or two when I have my picture documentation up to date. It's quite hilarious :)

1 comment:

Wendy Bender said...

So glad you are enjoying the conference! Sounds great! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :) See ya Sunday!