Thursday, March 20, 2008

Temporary Insanity, Peer Pressure, or Completely lost my Mind

I won't be at Crossroads on October 12. I won't be in Adrian on October 12. I won't even be in Michigan on October 12.

I will be in Chicago on October 12...doing a....marathon.

Yep, I caved in to the marathon bug that's subtly going around Crossroads. I'm not entirely sure WHY I did. It was something I never had any desire to do. Actually I pretty much told Brian he was not very intelligent for considering it. And now I'm doing it too. However the key word here is "doing" not "running". I'll probably run some and walk some. I have started on Hal Higdon's Novice Supreme training, though. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Wendy Bender said...

Shari - that is awesome!!! I will have to come see it! I will be praying for you!!

Lee said...

Way to go Shari! It will be worth all of the hard work.