Thursday, March 13, 2008

3rd Grade Field Trip

I have the "opportunity" to visit the Natural Science Museum in Ann Arbor tomorrow with my son, his 3rd grade class, and probably the other 5 3rd grade classes as well! It should be an exciting day. I'm least looking forward to an hour long school bus ride one way...
I received this "opportunity" by winning the lottery. The "which parent gets to go on a school field trip" lottery. Honestly, I only submitted my entry into this lottery to make my son happy. Being one of those people who never win, I figured my chances of actually experiencing this "opportunity" would be slim. Imagine my surprise to find out I had the winning ticket.
But really, it should be a fun day to hang out with my son and his friends....if only it weren't for diesel fumes, bumpy rides, and more kids than should be legal in a fairly small space... :)

No comments: