Friday, February 29, 2008

Skiing - not scrapping


Today turned out to be a very snowy day and my scrapbooking trip got delayed for another day. However, my lovely friend Carrie, did mention she was going Cross Country skiing. It sounded like a great idea to me, so I got on my snow gear, grabbed my skis and headed out. Ended up skiing around quite a bit of our lake! Sometimes I was plowing through 8 - 12 inches of untouched snow, other times I found snowmobile tracks. All in all I was out for almost 2 hours and it was quite an adventure! There is skiing in Michigan after all...you just can't look for hills!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Cross-Country skiing...not really skiing. Yes, you are on ski's, but without the downhill momentum, it's just all the work without the thrill. Although, you seem to be smiling in the picture! We don't have any snow in TX. We'll we did have a 1/2 inch on the grass 2 days ago that melted off by 9AM. Guess I'll just have to drive to Colorado!