Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life of a Gypsie

I'm not entirely sure where I live anymore... It's been a crazy year, well more like a crazy 9 months...can't even say it's been a whole year. Last summer Brian and I started to put in process a dream we've had to live in Colorado. That was in June/July. 9 months later we have are living in Florida. In Brief:
  • Brian got a job at the Rocky Mountain News in Denver and started in the beginning of Sept.
  • I finished my job in Michigan the beginning of October, along with packing the house, homeschooling the kids, and getting ready for a marathon.
  • Kids and I moved to Colorado, with a brief side trip to Chicago to run the Marathon in the middle of October.
  • In November we decided to have a 3rd child and got pregnant.
  • At the end of November Brian found out the Rocky was up for sale and the reality was it would probably close.
  • At the end of February the Rocky closed and Brian had not found a job, even though he'd looked since December
  • Only job that had been offered was at the Naples Daily News in Florida
  • In March we figured God must want us in Naples and began that process.
  • That process to WAY longer than we had hoped. But Brian finally started work in Florida on April 13.
And that is where we are...I think. Except that I didn't mention we are now looking for a house in the Naples area and while we are doing that we are living in our friends 26 - 30 ft. camping trailer at an RV park...but those experiences will take up their own posts :)

No comments: