Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Last Official Sunday is 10/5

I'm pretty sure most everyone has heard by now, but I am moving to Colorado. My last Sunday and last official day of employment at Crossroads is this Sunday 10/5. If you're around this week take the trek to the Kid Crossing end and say "Hi" and "Goodbye". I hear there's gonna be cake!
Brian's been in Denver since Labor Day. So the kids and I are definitely ready to join him. We will head out either Tuesday or Wednesday and drive to Kansas (where my in-laws live). Just me, 2 kids, one dog, 4 cats and 14 hours...how exciting! We will spend a few days in KS (Topeka), and I will make a small side trip to Chicago to run the marathon leaving the kids with the grandparents. We will head to Denver the following Tues. or Wed.
Hopefully I'll have more time to blog after the move, so will try to keep you updated for as long as you care to follow!

No comments: