Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Getting Relevant with a Wii

One of my big "take aways" from the weekend with Aaron is that I need to get way more relevant with what kids are in to. Aaron gave us a 10 question "quiz". Everyone else who was there got between 6 and 9 correct. I, on the other hand, failed miserably with only 3 correct!
So I'm now beginning on my quest to "get a clue".
First order of business: Get a Wii! Actually we already had one coming and received it on Monday. It's officially Micah's, but I'm getting my fair share of time in. So far I think the sports stuff it comes with is boring, but I'm enjoying Rayman Raving Rabbids! I guess I'll have to try TMNT in the next day or two.
Next week I'll write about the other ways Aaron suggested we get relevant and why it's even important.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I leave and you finally start having fun! We could have set up the 360 in the office...which I guess you could still do, since no ones in my old space yet and it does belong to the church!!

Shari said...

Well, you never asked if I played VIDEO games... :) And don't worry about your old space, I've been filling it up along with my own :)