Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Who I am

In case you don't already know....

My name is Shari Glass. I live in Onsted, Michigan (which is in the SE corner of MI) with my husband Brian, kids Micah and Hannah, 1 dog, 3 cats, and 1 hamster. We've lived in this part of MI since 1996. I grew up in MD, CO, and VT (so why am I in SE MI?) I taught elementry school in small, private, multi-grade schools for 6 years and then retired to be a full time mom.
We are members of Crossroads Community Church in Adrian, MI and that pretty much sums up our life! I am part-time staff at Crossroads as one of the Kid Crossing (Children's Ministry) directors. We have fun, creative, relevant, Biblically based programs for the kids of Crossroads. It's a blast, and there's nothing more exciting than knowing you played a part in leading a child to Christ.
In my free time (what's that?) I like to scrapbook and read. And I love horses. My son has recently been taking riding lessons which gives me a small horse fix each week. I also like to garden, but we haven't yet gotten our veggies planted for this year.
That's pretty much my life in a nutshell! Hope you enjoyed it:)

No comments: